Adding News Sources
Adding news sources in WP News Aggregator is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Goto your WordPress administration control panel (http://www.example.com/wp-admin).
- Click ‘News’ on the left hand side menu
- Click ‘News Sources’ from the options which drop-down
- Click the ‘Add News Source’ button on the page which has displayed
- Fill in the form on the page, ensuring that you’ve given the news source a name, specified a ‘Website URL’ and an ‘RSS Feed URL’ before publishing.
Once you’ve ‘Published’ a news source, it’ll be available for news crawling and the news crawling will start crawling news from the source on it’s next crawl (within 5 minutes).